FUTURE CAREERS places students and their requirements at the heart of everything we do. We know you want quality education, adequate support while studying and most importantly a career to reflect the investment made.
How we support International Students:
- Career Planning and Development
- Study abroad support service
- Placements and part-time work support service
- Admissions Support Service
- Student Visa & immigration advice and guidance
Why Students choose us:
All study abroad applicants have access to free career planning before, during and after their studies abroad. Our qualified career development officers provide a full career guidance and planning session in order to determine the right area of study, meeting applicant needs and establish the suitability to study abroad.
Our experienced support staff will assist you with making your college/university application, visa applications and provide you with any support required until you settle in at your new place of study. We even stretch as far arranging suitable fee payment plan as well as assist with making applications for scholarships & grants.
Future Careers will assist you with arranging suitable and affordable accommodation if your study destination is in the UK. We will provide our service users with a session of pre-departure counselling to help them with the transition into a new country. A discounted airport pick up service is available to our service users upon their arrival in the UK as well as free city tours
By applying to any of our recommended institutions, we will secure you part-time employment through our list of registered industry specific SMEs nationwide. (UK Only)
Our Entry Requirements
If English is not a first language, you must have an addition English language certificate.
- GCE “O” Level: English language minimum Grade 3 or equivalent
- GCSE: English Grade C
- IELTS: 5.5 – 6.5 score ( with no element falling below 5.0)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English with minimum C grade
- TOEFL: 220 Computer-based / 570 Paper-based / 80 Internet-based
- PTE: A score of at least 36 (Course below degree level) A score of at least 51 (for a course at or above degree level)
- ESOL: Grade C or above
GCE “O” Level (passes in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English) plus one of the following.
3 GCE “A” Level with A, B or C grades) or Equivalent
A/AS level 240 points (3 C’s which is equivalent to 240 UCAS points.)
Minimum 2:2 in any Discipline
Language: IELTS 6.5 Overall with no element falling below 5.5
Earn as you Learn Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes
with reputable colleges and universities in the United Kingdom.