- Study Level:MBA
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):TBC
- Course Fee (International Student):TBC
- Course Location:Campus and Work Place
- Course Code:UWSMBA
MBA Business Administration (International Business)
Business , Management & Leadership
An MBA is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge, and problem-solving ability. It will also update your management tool kit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career. Critically, we take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organizations have to make about their future. This MBA is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works.
Studying for a Masters degree in Business Administration (International Business) with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Risk Management Director
- Real Estate Development Manager
- Marketing and Sales Director
- Government Affairs Director
- Business Development Manager
To get and admissions four our MBA International Business (inclusive of Qualifi Level 7, students should have any one of the below criteria.
- A bachelors Degree from a recognised university, OR
- A fully completed professional qualification, OR
- Partly qualified in any professional qualification equivalent to an Advance Diploma OR
- 5 years work experience, OR
- Any other qualification equivalent to level 6
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students’ first language.