- Study Level:BA (Hons) Top-up
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:12 Months
- Course Fee (Home Student):TBC
- Course Fee (International Student):TBC
- Course Location:Campus and Work Place
- Course Code:UOEBABM
BA (Hons) Business Management Top-up
Business , Management & Leadership
If you have previously completed a business-related foundation-level degree (or equivalent), this course provides a route on to a Bachelors degree in business and management.
Business and Management (Top-up) degree enables you to develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of the strategic and international dimensions of business and management. It will provide you with the necessary expertise to critically evaluate business models and concepts and apply them to real-world situations.
By completing this route you will be able to top-up your existing qualification to a degree-level qualification. It is ideal if you are looking to progress your career and can also provide a stepping stone to future postgraduate studies.
Studying for a degree in Business Management with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Corporate investment banker
- Data analyst
In order to start the BA (Hons) Business and Management (Top-up) course, you must have completed one of the following within the last five years:
- A relevant Foundation degree from The University of Essex Online or another recognised institution
- Two years of a relevant BA (Hons) degree from a recognised institution
- A relevant Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognised institution
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students’ first language.