- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9000
- Course Location:Cambridge
Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
Tourism and Hospitality Management
With this course, you will graduate with practical skills, a sound knowledge of the tourism industry, the ability to adapt to trends, and industry contacts that will benefit you throughout your career.
Studying for a Tourism management degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Hotel Manager
- Spa Manager
- Travel Agent
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).