- Study Level:MA
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee : £22,800 per year
- Earn While You Learn:£8.50 Per Hour
- Course Location:Birmingham,UK
- Course Code:PRO7081
MA Arts and Project Management
Business , Management & Leadership
Our MA Arts and Project Management course helps you explore how arts organisations, cultural spaces, and visual and performing arts projects are managed in different social and economic environments. You will be introduced to arts policies in different regional and national and circumstances while gaining advanced organisational, planning and marketing skills. This stimulating course offers you a specialist education in Arts and Project Management. You will be encouraged to develop your knowledge and understanding in order to be effective in managing and marketing the arts within contemporary culture.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Develop a set of transferable skills such as creative problem solving, communication and presentation skills, adaptability and flexibility, independence and teamwork, and good time management.
- Address employ-ability, for example; Managing Arts Events and Projects, Technical Methods, Workshop Practice and Learning, Small Arts Business Set Up, and Creative Publishing and Public Dissemination.
- Strategic Marketing for the Arts
- Managing Arts Events and Projects
- Major Project
- Research in Practice
- Contemporary Philosophy and Aesthetics
- Models and Methods of Curatorial Practice
- Queer Strategies in Practice
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
International Student Earns £200 a month with the maximum of 20 hours a week.
UK Student Earns £8.50 per hour with the maximum of 20 hours a week.
Work-based learning Opportunities:
- Creative Copywriter
- Fashion Designer
- Fine Artist
- Furniture Designer
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- IELTS minimum of 6.50 overall with no fail
- Minimum 2:2 class degree.
English language requirements:
We consider applicants who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.