- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee:£22,800 per year
- Earn While You Learn: £8.50 Per Hour
- Course Location:Birmingham,UK
- Course Code:PRO6071
BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
Architecture, Architectural Technologies & Design, Business , Management & Leadership
Looking to become a Building Surveyor? This course is founded on the core competencies of the Building Surveying profession, preparing you to pursue your journey to full professional chartership. Much of your learning will be hands-on, you’ll carry out survey work using a range of equipment and you will also be provided with the latest CAD software. Our Building Surveying course matches the needs of industry, based on real-life building practice, building pathology, construction technology, and the legal framework for industry, risk management and building surveying practice.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Encompasses the conservation, re-purposing and adaptation of the existing built environment, but also embraces innovation, preparing you to contribute to the success of the profession and supporting the development of a sustainable society for the twenty-first century and beyond.
- Develop a range of academic and technical skills relevant to the building surveying profession.
- Built Environment Technology 1
- Integrated Digital Design: Residential
- Professional Environmental and Materials Science
- Introduction to the Built Environment
- Design and Surveying Skills
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
International Student Earns £200 a month with the maximum of 20 hours a week.
UK Student Earns £8.50p/h with the maximum of 20 hours a week.
- Building surveyor
- Commercial surveyor
- Construction manager
- Project manager
- Quantity surveyor
- Planning and development surveyor
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- IELTS minimum of 5.0-6.5 bands or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
English language requirements:
We consider applicants who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.