- Study Level:BA (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fees (Home Student):TBC
- Course Fees (International Student):TBC
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9000
- Location:Campus and Work place
- Course Code:OXBACMC
BA (Hons) Communication, Media and Culture
Media & Communications
On our Communication, Media and Culture degree you’ll study the forces that shape the media and creative and cultural industries.
The course is structured around the three key themes of communication, media and culture. You can focus on one theme, or on all three, according to your interests and career ambitions.
You’ll build a portfolio of skills to keep up with the changing nature of the industry. And learn how to:
- Exchange information
- Understand audience needs
- Create personal and business relationships over a variety of communication technologies and media platforms.
Studying for a Communication, Media and Culture degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Recommendation Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Content Strategist
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Sales Manager