- Study Level:BA (Hons) Level 6
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Class Size:12 Students
- Course Fee (Home Student):£6,500
- Course Fee (International Student):£7,500
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9000
- Location:Campus and Work place
- Course Code:NEWBMTU
B.A. (Hons) Business & Management Top-Up
Business , Management & Leadership
You will build on your existing knowledge and develop real competence and critical judgement in a business context so you can progress within the industry. You will develop your understanding of leadership, management and the economy in a global context. There is a significant focus on the management of people, resources, information and activities.
Units covered in this course:
- Integral business leadership
- Strategic management
- Emerging technologies for business strategies
- The global economy
- Critical business project or dissertation
Studying for a Business and Management top-up degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business Manager
- Business Planner
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Operations Manager
- International Operations Manager
- Be aged 18 years or over
- You will need a merit profile (a minimum of 50% of module grades at merit or above), normally in either a foundation degree or HNC/HND or equivalent with strong business content.
- For qualifications gained at an overseas institution, they must be attained at a level deemed equivalent to the above and applicants must be able to converse in the English language at IELTS Level 6.0 or above.
- For non-business qualifications, professional qualifications and those learners with significant work experience, applications for recognition of prior learning (RPL) are welcomed