- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£10,500
- Course Fee (International Student):£15,400
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
MSc International Human Resource Management
Business , Management & Leadership
Understand the operations and cultural differences of a range of global businesses with our MSc International Management (Human Resource Management).
You will study business functions such as marketing, finance and strategy. And consider global environmental factors in which international organisations operate (economic, political and social). You will also develop a specialism in the key area of human resource management.
Studying for an International Human Resource Management masters degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- International Human Resource Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Manager
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive