- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£10,400
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,300
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,500
MSc International Business Management
Business , Management & Leadership
The MSc International Business Management offers an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge in an area of high growth and global demand. The MSc IBM has been developed to offer you the opportunity to engage with a number of specific subjects relevant to global, national, and local business. Students who are considering starting their own company, joining a graduate training scheme with a multinational, or developing a broader understanding of international business will not only find the course highly relevant, but equally rewarding.
Studying for an International Business Management masters degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business Manager
- Business Planner
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Strategist
- A first or second class undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above.
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies
Your qualifications need to be deemed equivalent to the above entry requirements.
- English Language requirements are normally IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each area (unless otherwise stated) or equivalent accepted qualification.