- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,500
- Course Fee (International Student):£15,400
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
- Location:United Kingdom
Accounting, Banking & Finance
You will gain a thorough grounding in the key areas of finance with our MSc Finance course. You will identify, analyse and critically evaluate a range of finance related issues, including:
- The relationship between finance and corporate strategy
- International finance
You will also develop skills such as:
- Quantitative analysis
- Digital literacy
Studying for a Finance master degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you will need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing and 5.5 in listening and speaking).
- if you have completed your undergraduate degree in the UK (at least one full year of study) you will automatically meet our English language requirements.