- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£10,400
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,300
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
MSc Finance and Accounting
Accounting, Banking & Finance
The MSc Finance and Accounting is aimed at providing you with an in-depth grounding for your professional and/or academic career in finance, business and accounting. Previous students studying this course have taken up appointments in large financial institutions, national government departments and international banks. This course develops your strategic understanding and critical thinking of the main finance principles and theories that support and inform corporate financial decisions and upon which modern business decision making is based.
Studying for a Finance and Accounting masters degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Internal/External Auditor
A first or second class undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above.
A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer.
Your qualifications need to be deemed equivalent to the above entry requirements.
- English Language requirements are normally IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each area (unless otherwise stated) or equivalent accepted qualification.