- Study Level:MEng (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:4 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee: (Degree+):£9,000
Mechanical Engineering MEng (Hons)
So much of our everyday life is influenced by engineered products. Learn to design, develop, operate and manufacture products and parts in our specialist labs.
Studying for a Master in Mechanical Engineering with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Mechanical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).