- Study Level:Level 7 Diploma
- Start Date:January 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£13,900.00
- Course Fee (International Student):£7,700.00
- Course Location:Online and Work Place
- Awarding Body:ATHE
Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management
Business , Management & Leadership, Health and Social Care
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above and it is a 120 credit qualification.
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are working in a healthcare management role. The course provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications or who may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
Studying for a Management diploma in Healthcare Management with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Director of Nursing or Chief Nursing Director
- Hospital Administrator
- Hospital Chief Financial Officer
- Health Care Actuary
- A first degree in a healthcare related subject
- Or a level 6 qualification in a relevant or allied field
- Other equivalent international qualifications
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.