- Study Level:Level 6 Diploma
- Start Date:1st April 2020
- Application Deadline:2nd March 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£12,900
- Course Fee (International Student):£6,700
- Course Location:Online and Work Place
- Awarding body:ATHE
Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management
Business , Management & Leadership, Health and Social Care
This Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a degree equivalent qualification. Split into 10 units of study, students will learn and develop management skills tailored to fit the role of someone working within a Health and Social Care Management role or looking to enter into this sector.
Each unit of study is designed to build on knowledge from previous units of study and equip the student with a full and thorough understanding and ability to effectively work within a Healthcare Management role.
The course is assessed through written coursework assessments and you are required to complete all 10 units successfully to achieve the Level 6 qualification.
Studying for a Management diploma in Health Management with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Care Manager
- Health Centre Manager
- Healthcare Service Manager
You must have:
One or two years study of Healthcare Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution to enter into or Level 6 Healthcare Management Diploma.
- A level 5 qualification in Healthcare Management or related subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.