- Study Level:Level 6 Diploma
- Start Date:January 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee:£10,500
- Location:Birmingham UK
- Awarding Body:ATHE UK
Level 6 Diploma in Business & Administrative Management
Business , Management & Leadership
The qualification in Business & Administrative management at Level 6 has been developed to conform to the requirements of the QCF, to meet the requirements of employers, the needs of learners of our centres.
The qualification is not tied to any specific industry but delivers the skills, knowledge and understanding that are required by learners aspiring to roles in business and administrative management in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
We provide a route for learners who have already achieved qualifications in Business and Administrative management at level 5 and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but have qualifications in other related areas at the same level and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace.
The Diploma allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business and Administrative Management. This is done through a large core of mandatory units together with a choice of options. Learners can select optional units in particular specialisms that are directly related to their current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development.
Studying for a level 6 diploma in Business & Administrative Management with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business Manager
- Operations Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Operations Manager
- For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include:
- One or two years study of Business, Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution
- A level 5 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
- Learners may also have relevant work experience.
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation and/or achievement of relevant professional qualifications. This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).