- Study Level:Level 6 Degree
- Start Date:1st April 2020
- Application Deadline:2nd March 2020
- Duration:2 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):TBC
- Course Fee (International Student):TBC
- Course Location:Online and Work Place
- Awarding Body:University of Essex LS
BA (Hons) Business Management
Business , Management & Leadership
Business Management degree enables you to develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of the strategic and international dimensions of business and management. It will provide you with the necessary expertise to critically evaluate business models and concepts and apply them to real-world situations.
By completing this route you will be able to top-up your existing qualification to a degree-level qualification. It is ideal if you are looking to progress your career and can also provide a stepping stone to future postgraduate studies.
Studying for a degree in Business Management with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Chartered management accountant
- Corporate investment banker
In order to apply you should have either:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF
- Level 3 Award/Diploma or
- GCE/GCSE or
- equivalent qualification
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students’ first language.