- Study Level:Level 5 Diploma
- Start Date:January 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£12,500.00
- Course Fee (International Student):£6,300.00
- Course Location:Online and Work Place
- Awarding Body:
Level 5 Diploma in Health Management & Social Care
Health and Social Care
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are planning to, or already working in a health and social care management role. The course provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
This level 5 management qualification relates to much of the knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards in management and Leadership (level 5).
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above and it is a 120 credit qualification.
Studying for a Management diploma in Health and Social Care with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Care Home Supervisor
- Care Home Manager
- Health Centre Manager
- Clinic/Hospital Administrator
- Health and Social Care Manager
You must have:
1. Prior study in Healthcare Management or related subjects at level 4 or above
2. A level 4 qualification for example a Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
3. Other equivalent international qualifications
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
We accept basic English reading and writing skills, as full tutor support is given.