- Study level:Level 5 Diploma
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£12,000
- Course Fee (International Student):£5,800
- Course Location:Online and Work Place
- Awarding Body:ATHE
Level 5 Accredited Travel + Tourism Diploma
Tourism and Hospitality Management
The travel and tourism is a diverse and exciting industry which is continually changing and developing. This award follows on from the Level 4 Diploma continuing to lay the foundations for career development within the industry and equip you with the skills you need to both understand and manage the dynamic nature of the trade.
Studying for a diploma in Travel and Tourism with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Travel Agent
- Tour Guide
- Adventure Tour Guide
- Resort Supervisor
- GCE Advanced level with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Successfully completed Level 4 programme of study
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
We accept basic English reading and writing skills, as full tutor support is given.