- Study Level:LLB (Hons)
- Start Date:1st April 2020
- Application Deadline:2nd March 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee: (Degree+):£9,000
Law LLB (Hons)
You want to become a solicitor or barrister, or hone your legal knowledge for careers in business, finance and public service. This LLB (Hons) Law degree is accredited by the SRA and BSB.
Studying for a Law degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Criminal Lawyer
- Family Lawyer
- Civil Rights Lawyer
- Legal Assistant
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).