- Study level:Level 6 Diploma
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:1 year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£12,900
- Course Fee (International Student):£6,700
- Location:Online and Work Place
- Award Body:ATHE
Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management
Health & Wellbeing
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are working in a healthcare management role. The course provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications or who may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
Studying for a Healthcare Management level 6 diploma with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Professional+ Trainee Opportunities
- Healthcare Centre Manager
- Clinic Manager
- Hospital Department Manager
- Care Home Manager
One or two years study of Healthcare Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution to enter into or Level 6 Healthcare Management Diploma.
- A level 5 (QCF) qualification in Healthcare Management or related subjects.
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
You must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable you to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments. You may also have relevant work experience.