- Study Level:FdSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:2 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£7000.00
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
- Location:Somerset UK
Computing and IT
This course has been developed to equip you with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to support your continued development in the Computing sector.
Studying for a Computing degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- IT Security Specialist
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Technology Manager
- You will need 48 UCAS tariff points from at least two A levels, or equivalent
- UCAS tariff points from Scottish Highers or Advanced Highers are accepted
- UCAS tariff points from the Irish Leaving Certificate are accepted
- Welsh Baccalaureate
- UCAS tariff points from BTEC level 3 Diplomas are accepted
- International Baccalaureate: full diploma, achieving at least 24 points
- Access to HE Diploma: at least nine credits must be achieved at Distinction grades, with all remaining level 3 credits at Merit grades
- Edexcel/BTEC National: Distinction/Merit
We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over as at 1st September in the academic year of admission) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants. Applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview and will be advised of the criteria in advance.
If you have achieved a qualification such as a Foundation Degree or HND, or have gained credit at another higher education institution, you may be gain advanced entry to the course.