- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£8,490
- Course Fee (International Student):£14,880
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
MSc Digital Marketing
Business , Management & Leadership
The specialist digital marketing knowledge taught will help you to understand and create digital marketing solutions. During your studies you will develop:
- A strong foundation in marketing theory and practice
- A specialist perspective on digital marketing and how it integrates into an overall marketing framework
- The skills to analyse complex marketing situations in the digital environment and develop solutions and actions.
Studying for a Digital Marketing masters degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Content Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Media Planner
- SEO Specialist
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Manager
The programme is designed to attract students from a wide range of backgrounds, disciplines and nationalities. Applicants are welcome from any academic discipline. Admission is normally open to those with:
- A minimum of a second-class honours degree
- Or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution
- Or equivalent professional or other qualification.
Those who do not meet any of the above criteria may be eligible for entry, provided they have compensatory work experience. This should include, in particular, further professional training and accreditation and the demonstration of appropriate career development.
Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you will need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing and 5.5 in listening and speaking)
- if you have completed your undergraduate degree in the UK (at least one full year of study) you will automatically meet our English language requirements.