- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee: (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee: (Degree+):£9,000
Business Management and Leadership BSc (Hons)
Business , Management & Leadership
You want to be a leader, the kind of leader people look up to and follow. And you know you’ll need cutting-edge business acumen and exceptional leadership skills to set you apart.
Studying for a Management and Leadership degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Executive Director
- Operations Manager
- General Manger
- Business Manager
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).