- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
Business and Human Resource Management BSc (Hons)
Business , Management & Leadership
Your interest in business and people makes you stand out. You’re an ambitious problem solver, an intuitive communicator, and a born leader. Hone your natural talent and develop a business mindset.
Studying for a Business and Human Resource Management degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Manager
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive
- Business Manager
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language. This is so we can ensure you’ll be able to follow your course.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).