- Study Level:(Top-Up) BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:1 Year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
Business Administration (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)
Business , Management & Leadership
You’re realistic, practical, industrious, focused, curious, a self-starter. You know that further study is going to be worth it, because it will help you stand out to employers.
Studying for a Business Administration top-up degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business Manager
- Business Planner
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Strategist
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board.
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points.
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).