- Study level:BSc (Hons)
- Start date:September 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9250.00
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
- Price 9250.00
BSc (Hons) Social Work
This degree will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career in social work, supporting people through difficult times. This includes safeguarding, care and crisis intervention, to help bring about positive change in circumstances and wellbeing.
Studying for a Social Work degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Youth Worker
- School Social Worker
- Foster Care Social Worker
- Social Worker
- 104 UCAS tariff points
- Use a combination of your qualifications to achieve the required tariff total
- Typical Offer: BCC at A levels, DMM at Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016) or use a combination of your qualifications to achieve the required tariff total
- Grade 4 (C) in GCSE English and Mathematics (or equivalent) are normally required. If you don’t meet your tariff points total we may still consider your application.
* Subject to satisfactory DBS disclosure
We welcome applications from mature students (aged 21 and over as at 1st September in the academic year of admission) and do not necessarily require the same academic qualifications as school leaving applicants. Applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview and will be advised of the criteria in advance.
In order to demonstrate your ability to study with us, you will need to produce evidence of an acceptable score on an approved English language test such as IELTS.