- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£12,250
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance
Accounting, Banking & Finance
We take economic and finance decisions every day of our lives, and in turn are affected by the decisions of other people and institutions. The BSc (Hons) course in Economics and Finance aims to provide you with the understanding of economic theory and knowledge of the financial foundations of firms, financial markets and institutions to enable you to analyse these economic decisions and how others’ decisions impact upon yourself.
Studying for an Economics and Finance degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- ‘A’ Levels at grade BBC – CCC
- BTEC QCF Extended Diploma grade MMM, BTEC QCF Diploma grade DD
- Access to HE Diploma full award (Pass of 60 credits – of which a minimum of 45 credits must be at level 3 including 18 at Merit or Distinction).
- AAT Level 3 Accounting
Applicants must have GCSE Maths at grade C or above, or an equivalent qualification.
Students must have studied a minimum of two years post GCSE level. However, it is expected that some applicants will be mature students with work experience, who wish to further their career development. These applicants will be processed through standard procedures, which may involve an interview as part of the process.
English Language Requirements:
All students must demonstrate that they meet the minimum English language requirements.