- Study Level:MSc
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:1 year
- Course Fee (Home Student):£10,600
- Course Fee (International Student):£18,800
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9000
- Location:Campus and Work place
- Course Code:BCUMAFM
MSc Accounting and Financial Management
Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business , Management & Leadership
The MSc Accounting and Financial Management course will build upon your existing graduate-level knowledge and transferable skills base to enable progression to senior finance and accounting related roles within industry or commerce.
The course is designed to equip you with technical knowledge and skills as well as a higher range of employability skills, attributes and attitudes. The course will encourage your intellectual and moral development and your personal commitment to the social purpose of becoming a business professional.
As you progress you will become more effective and creative as a problem solver and be able to critically advise individuals and companies in the UK and internationally on a range of business-related matters utilising the strong financial expertise you will develop on the course.
Studying for an Accounting and Financial Management masters degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Business Development Manager
- Business Planner
- Business Analyst
- Operations Manager
- International Operations Manager
- Management Consultant
- Financial Manager
- A first or second class degree from a UK institution (or equivalent international qualification).
- OR ACCA Papers F1-9 / CIMA Operational and Management Levels (or equivalent).
- OR A full professional accountancy qualification (APEL may be available).
Applications from international applicants with equivalent qualifications are welcome. In addition to the academic entry requirements listed above, international and EU students will also require additional qualifications dependant on their country of residence.
English language requirement: IELTS 6.0 overall with 5.5 minimum in all bands