- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
Banking and Finance BSc (Hons)
Accounting, Banking & Finance
You’re ambitious. You understand the kind of skills you need to get ahead in the banking, financial and commercial sector.
Studying for a Banking and Finance degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
- Investment Banker
To join the first year of our undergraduate course you’ll need one of the following.
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board.
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points.
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country
English Language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).