- Study Level:BA (Hons) with Foundation
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:31st July 2020
- Duration:4 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£12,250
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
BA (Hons) Business & Human Resource Mgt
Business , Management & Leadership
This course provides you with a contemporary business education that offers a solid foundation for success in a business career or in human resource management. The course is designed for students who want to embark on a study of human resource management together with the broader business subject to develop analytical and evaluation skills that can be applied to international real-world situations.
The course recognises that people management is a key force for successful economic growth and thus the course emphasises the development of knowledge and understanding of a range of people management and business practices and the ability to apply them effectively in an innovative manner.
Studying for a Business and Human Resource Management degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Manager
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive
- Business Manager
- DD from A level
- BTEC QCF Extended Diploma grade PPP, BTEC QCF Diploma grade MP
- Pass Access to HE Diploma (Full Award)
Students must have studied a minimum of two years post GCSE level. However, it is expected that some applicants will be mature students with work experience, who wish to further their career development. These applicants will be processed through standard procedures, which may involve an interview as part of the process.
English Language Requirements:
All students must demonstrate that they meet the minimum English language requirements.