- Study Level:BA (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee : £22,800
- Earn While You Learn: £8.50p/h
- Course Location:Birmingham, UK & Work-place
- Course Code:
BA (Hons) Architecture (Advanced)
Architecture, Architectural Technologies & Design
Study in state-of-the-art studios, learn from experienced, research-active experts and make connections with over 100 industry partners with our BA (Hons) Architecture course. Validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and prescribed by Architects Registration Board (ARB) to give full exemption from the ARB / RIBA Part 1 examination, you will be based at our innovative School of Architecture and Design, where you start your journey towards becoming a registered architect.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Gain a critical understanding of legal requirements, practice management and construction procurement in the architecture industry, and the fundamentals of good architectural practice.
- Receive the support of outstanding professional staff whose extensive connections with architectural practices offer you exceptional opportunities.
- Able to work on live projects, using the very latest technology and techniques. You will learn how to construct designs using CAD in a three-dimensional format.
- History of Modern Architecture
- Structures, Environment and Technology
- Design Apparatus (FT mode only)
- Design Resolution 1
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Architectural technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Building surveyor
- Town planner
- Production designer
- Structural engineer
In order to apply you should have either:
- IELTS minimum of 5.0-6.5 bands or equivalent
- Minimum 3 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students’ first language.