- Study Level:BA (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£12,250
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
BA (Hons) Accounting and Law
Accounting, Banking & Finance, LAW
The BA (Hons) Accounting and Law degree course aims to provide students with knowledge and understanding of law and accountancy including the legal aspects of accountancy and accounting theories and their strategic applications to firms and organisations operating within a changing global environment.
Studying for an Accounting and Law degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Internal/External Auditor
- Tax Attorney
- Tax Underwriter
- ‘A’ levels at grades BBC – CCC
- BTEC National Diploma grade MMM
- BTEC QCF Extended Diploma grade MMM
- BTEC QCF Diploma grade DD
- Access to HE Diploma full award (Pass of 60 credits – of which a minimum of 45 credits must be at level 3 including 18 at Merit or Distinction).
Students must have studied a minimum of two years post GCSE level. However, it is expected that some applicants will be mature students with work experience, who wish to further their career development. These applicants will be processed through standard procedures, which may involve an interview as part of the process.
English Language Requirements:
All students must demonstrate that they meet the minimum English language requirements.