- Study Level:BA (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9250.00
- Course Fee (International Student):£12,250
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Accounting, Banking & Finance
This award equips you with the relevant skills and knowledge to pursue a career in accountancy, finance, banking and a wide range of management roles. The programme has been designed specifically to provide you with maximum exemptions from internationally recognised accounting professional body examinations, giving you a head start when it comes to qualifying as an accountant.
Studying for an Accounting and Finance degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Internal/External Auditor
- GCSE Maths at grade C+ / 4 or Functional Skills Level 2 Mathematics
- ‘A’ Levels grades BBC – CCC
- BTEC QCF Extended Diploma grade MMM, BTEC QCF Diploma grade DD
- Access to HE Diploma full award (Pass of 60 credits – of which a minimum of 45 credits must be at level 3 including 18 at Merit or Distinction).
- AAT Level 3 Accounting
Students must have studied a minimum of two years post GCSE level. However, it is expected that some applicants will be mature students with work experience, who wish to further their career development. These applicants will be processed through standard procedures, which may involve an interview as part of the process.
Consideration will be given by the School to applicants with Accounting experience.
English Language Requirements
All students must demonstrate that they meet the minimum English language requirements.