- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee :£22,800 per year
- Earn While You Learn: £8.50p/h
- Course Location:Birmingham,UK
- Course Code:ARH6061
BSc (Hons) Architecture Technology
Architecture, Architectural Technologies & Design
Want a career as an Architectural Technologist? Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT), our BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology degree course is where the science of construction meets the art of design. The course focuses not only on the creation of the built environment, but also the structuring of space in and around it.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Gain a critical understanding of legal requirements, practice management and construction procurement in the architecture industry, and the fundamentals of good architectural practice.
- Receive the support of outstanding professional staff whose extensive connections with architectural practices offer you exceptional opportunities.
- Able to work on live projects, using the very latest technology and techniques. You will learn how to construct designs using CAD in a three-dimensional format.
- Built Environment Technology
- Integrated Digital Design: Residential
- Professional Environmental and Materials Science
- Introduction to the Built Environment
- Design and Surveying Skills
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Architectural technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Building surveyor
- Town planner
- Production designer
- Structural engineer
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- IELTS minimum of 5.0-6.5 bands or equivalent
- Minimum 3 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
English language requirements:
We consider applicants who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.