- Study Level:BA (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Application Deadline:July 2020
- Duration:3 Years
- Course Fee (UK Student):£22,800 per year
- Earn While You Learn: £8.50 per hour
- Course Location:Birmingham,UK
- Course Code:ARH6051
BA(Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
Architecture, Architectural Technologies & Design
Do you want to learn how to transform spaces? This innovative Interior Architecture and Design degree course covers a broad range of design possibilities, ranging from reordering to transforming space. Situated within Birmingham School of Architecture and Design, our course will provide you with the facilities and education that you’ll need to succeed within the industry, as well as offering excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking with industry partners.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Provides you with the skills to transform or give new life to spaces, as well as teaching you how to plan and design creative interiors.
- Discover new interior environments, in a broad range of industry sectors, such as hospitality, retail, leisure and residential, using an experimental approach to design to develop the refined techniques required for effective space planning, conceptual design, development, visualisation and the refurbishment of space.
- Re-ordering Space
- Manipulating Space
- Transforming Space
- Twentieth Century Design Cultures
- Design Devices
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Interior architect
- Landscape architect
- Interior Designer
- CAD architect
- Lighting advisor
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access
- IELTS minimum of 5.0-6.5 bands or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
English language requirements:
We consider applicants who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.