- Study Level:BSc (Hons)
- Start Date:September 2020
- Duration:3 years
- Course Fee (Home Student):£9,250
- Course Fee (International Student):£13,100
- Course Fee (Degree+):£9,000
Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
Accounting, Banking & Finance
You see yourself with a rewarding career in accountancy and finance. Our full-time degree, accredited by ACCA and CIMA, can make it happen.
Studying for an Accounting and Finance degree with our work-based learning programme Degree+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
Degree+ Trainee Opportunities
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Cost Accountant Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Internal/External Auditor
To join the first year of our undergraduate course you’ll need one of the following.
- GCE A levels from a recognised UK examination board.
- An International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 24 points.
English language requirements:
If English is not your first language you’ll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language.
Our standard entry criteria for undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).