Future Careers is a modern and growing independent education company committed to working for learning and graduates.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from experienced professionals from all backgrounds. We believe in investing in people and employees making career progression, hence we are an exceptional company to work with.
To apply for any of the positions posted below, please send a copy of your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Career Opportunities
We are looking for a competitive Door to Door sales representative to join our sales team and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Source new sales opportunities through door to door enquiries
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events to attract potential customers
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial stats
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Direct requests and unresolved issues
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Knowledge of customer service principles/processes
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Present friendly manner
- Customer service orientation
- Strong Sales communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Quick to learn
Job Type: Commission -20% (Uncapped)
Salary: £25,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Future Careers are seeking Career advisors to help work alongside the team in providing Careerplan, private careers advice, guidance and planning to children aged 12 to 18 via video app through our careers platform.
- Counselling individuals to discuss career or education options available
- Identifying skills gaps and how to deal with them
- Helping young people to draw up action plans for employment, education and training and supporting them to achieve their goals
- Researching careers and educational options available to meet the individuals needs
- Running small group sessions or larger presentations on all aspects of careers work and education related topics
- Helping individuals to understand the current job market
- Using computer aided guidance packages, skills assessment tools, career planners and personal inventories
- Using IT for administrative tasks, such as recording interactions with and tracking clients
- Planning and organising careers fairs
- To keep up to date registers and advise Future Careers of any student movements, such as new student arrivals, and so on.
- QCF Career Guidance and Development (Level 6/7) or equivalent (a must)
- Bachelor’s Degree level (minimum) Essential
- Experience of working in a similar role (Desired)
- Recent DBS check (formerly CRB) (Essential)
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
- Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds, students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
- Listen actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate understanding for students, and build student confidence
- Develop and communicate career progression plans for service users
Training and Development:
Future Careers would carry out mandatory in-house training.
A high level of communication and listening skills
The ability to motivate and build rapport with people
Strong Organisational skills
An empathetic and non-judgmental and ethical approach
The ability to manage your own caseload
The ability to work under pressure
To work with young people or vulnerable groups as a Careers advisor you will be required by Future Careers to undergo relevant criminal record checks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Advisor to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for developing business and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service through inbound leads and outbound cold calls and direct mailing
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Receive and process payments
- Meet Sales targets
- Promptly respond to customer queries
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Monitor Customer accounts
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of Customer service/Sales principles/processes
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Strong Sales skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Minimum Wage + 2% Commission (Uncapped)
Salary: £25,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
Become a Future Careers Global Partner
Future Careers UK is looking for exclusive global partners to deliver its products and services in selected countries.
Our work in education and career development helps transform education systems, improve academic performance and create more opportunities for learners and graduates.
- Will have resources such as premises, IT equipment’s, personnel, and communication systems in place.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in managing a business or working within the education sector.
- Must hold an honors degree or profession equivalent.
For more information, email: email@example.com
Learning and Development
To ensure we continue to deliver the best quality of service, Future Careers invests significantly in Learning and Development for all executives and employees. All employees are given the opportunity to work towards a new qualification or improve on an existing for career progression within the company.
Future Careers are proud of its benefits package, which includes work-place pension, performance bonus and company bonus.
Employees are given the opportunity of Flexible working opportunities through part-time hours, or term-time working.