Future Careers is an independent education company that specialises in the development and delivery of education and career support solutions for learners, graduates, educators and employers worldwide. Our work in education and career development helps transform education systems, improve academic performance and create more opportunities for learners, graduates and SMEs.
We aim to guide and motivate our service users at every stage of their education and career development, providing solutions they need to succeed in their personal and professional life.
Future Careers was founded by a team of university graduates to help improve career advisory services, boost graduate employment and reduce skills shortages
Bespoke Career Guidance and Development for age 12-18; the most cost effective and widely used career guidance and development solution since being introduced in 2013. CAREERPLAN has made it possible for parents to access tailored career guidance and development for their children and the opportunity to have an insight into their child’s education and career support needs.
UK’s most innovative career engine connecting Learners and Graduates with Educators and Employers for the purpose of accessing opportunities and sourcing talent.
Professional learning and development programme for UK higher education students, delivered in partnership with established Small and Medium Enterprises. Our Graduate Ready programme gives higher education students the opportunity to ‘earn as they learn’ and SMEs the ability to recruit and retain a qualified workforce.
Our International Admissions service assists prospective students who wish to study in the United Kingdom with Career Advice and Guidance, Higher Education counselling, Application processing, Visa and Immigration and guaranteed Part-time employment.
- To assist learners and jobseekers with identifying career options and opportunities in a particular field, further their educational studies, take the apprenticeship/internship route, planning/developing their career, making a career change and more
- Provide widely recognised leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across a life span through research, scholarship, and technology
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organisations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the company
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the company
- Academic excellence and integrity
- Outstanding support services
- Research and professional leadership
- Integration of career services, education and employment
- Individual and collective excellence
- Diversity, Equality and Social Justice