What we do
Future Careers has been an innovator in developing young people and higher education learners through the provision of adequate career guidance and bridging the gap between learner, higher education provider and SME; increasing graduate opportunities nationwide, as well as supporting SME’s from the start-up stage.
We are passionate about providing high-quality independent Information Advice and Guidance, continuing to bridge the gap to learning and employment, and helping our clients to achieve their career goals.
Making a difference to learners, graduates, businesses and Higher Education institutions across the United Kingdom.
More about us
Founded by a team of graduates in 2013, Future Careers has become a leader in providing careers education and improving the standard of higher education.
We work in close partnerships with higher education institutions and employers to create and enhance career opportunities for those in higher education and boost SME growth.
I have always believed in higher education, the opportunity for a young person to begin developing their career for a brighter future. Hence I’ve always argued that higher education should be classed as a major investment and not just another stage in ones learning
To create a world of career opportunities for students and graduates.
- The client’s needs come first;
- We emphasize on listening and results;
- Staff skills and knowledge is fundamental to our work;
- Honesty and transparency are part of our culture;
- We value Ideas, views and feedback of everyone we work with;
- We focus on teamwork and collaboration to develop better solutions;
- Maintaining client satisfaction above 95% at all times.
- Level 6 – 7 qualified careers advisors;
- Experienced industry experts;
- Academic and vocational expertise;
- Business professionals;
- IT and web developers.